Sunday, October 10, 2010
By Trina Boice
You've seen him in the movie The Secret and he's appeared on more than 1,000 radio and TV shows in nearly every major market worldwide, including Oprah, Larry King Live, 20/20 and The Today Show.
As an author, he's sold over 115 million books and holds a world record for having seven books on the New York Times Best Seller list at the same time. He's also one of the world's most successful speakers and travels the globe, sharing his inspiring message with huge audiences.
Yet despite all of his success, Jack Canfield has never forgotten what it was like to be a school teacher, struggling to get his first book out. For that reason, he's full of great insights and advice for any author, speaker or entrepreneur - regardless of whether you're just at the idea stage, recently published for the first time, or already an advanced marketer.
On October 14th you can attend a FREE teleconference with Jack Canfield and learn from the pro! He promises to help you discover:
* What to do if you need to make money within 30 - 60 days
* Two mindsets you need to create a best-selling book
* How to find someone to sponsor your book
* The "bypass marketing" strategy that made Chicken Soup a big hit
* How to systematically create word-of-mouth marketing for your book
* How to get started as a public speaker
* How to use the Laws of Attraction with your book writing and marketing
The host of this special event for writers is Steve Harrison, who is an EXCELLENT marketing guru for writers and publishers. I've attended several of his teleseminars and receive his e-newsletter. Writers need to become marketers too if they want to truly become successful in this industry.
To register for this FREE 90-minute teleseminar, go to www.JackCanfieldTeleseminar.com or call 1-800-989-1400 extension 784. I'll be there!