Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

For Better or Worse

I've launched an ebook! :)


Here's a little about the story: Set in Regency England, Genevieve has married Alfred, the man she's loved for years. But the celebration of their reception is tainted by whispers of Alfred's previous bride, Arianne, who died the night she married him. Genevieve wants to live in peace with Alfred, but Arianne has a score to settle.

If you want to check it out, you can do so HERE.

Ghost Bride is a short story, only about 2300 words, and is selling for 99 cents. Yeah, I'm really breaking the bank. :) My test readers think it's a fun story, and were surprised by the twist (which, of course, I consider a success).

This is just the beginning. I plan to release more ebooks in the coming months. Happy reading!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Cool. I'll have to go buy it! Looks great. (My verification word is nonsilly, which is kind of silly.)